Do you offer rebates?
- Rebates are generally refunds of overcharge and Serv-A-Check does not overcharge anyone
What does Guarantee mean?
the check meets our guarantee requirements, you get paid regardless of whether we collect funds or
is Serv-A-Check settlement schedule?
- Our unique remittance schedule is every other week in order to
your funds back working for you.
do I request a check to be returned to me?
- Our No Questions Asked Policy provides the return of
your customers check immediately. Simply call
our Customer Service number at: 888-348-7469.
Serv-A-Check have access to a check writers bank account?
- Yes, Serv-A-Check can draft funds from check writers accounts.
We are able to do this because of the notice sticker next to your register
type of signs and decals are displayed?
- We provide the required check charge signs in the store for check
service fees, but also give you positive worded signs describing your check acceptance
happens when a customer comes into the store to pay a check?
- We suggest you refer the customer to us since we have his check.
If they insist
on paying you, you need to include the service fee in the funds you accept.
do I explain the check acceptance procedures to my employees?
- We will supply a suggested check acceptance procedure for you to
adopt and use.
10) How do I renew my service?
- Renewal will automatically be sent to you 30 to 45 days before your
11) Can I get a summary of my check inventory on
hand if requested?
- Check activity/inventory are available at any time on request via
our Customer Service number
12) What legal support is offered to obtain
- We have a full service legal action department with a retained
attorney available for suit and garnishment